When you're looking for a high-protein snack you can consume on-the-go, options can sometimes be more limited on a Vegan diet. That's why these delicious snacks are perfect for busy people who like a sweet, high-protein snack during their day.
Ingredients required to make these delicious Cookies and Cream Protein Bars
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Vegan Complete Protein
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Vegan Complete Protein
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 25g/¼ cup coconut flour
- 50g/½ cup oat flour
- 3 tbsp dairy free milk
- 3-4 Oreo cookies*, roughly chopped
*Editor's Note: We are aware that some Vegans would not consider Oreos to be Vegan, based on the manufacturer's website FAQs; however, we prefer to allow people to make their own decisions and we have therefore sourced an alternative recipe for making Oreo-like cookies. They also have the added advantage of being healthier than the original.
- Place all of the ingredients, except the cookies, into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Squeeze the dough into a small baking tray that has been lined with cling film (you may need to add a little more non-dairy milk if your peanut butter is a little dry, as you should be able to easily mould the dough).
- Press the cookie pieces into the top of the dough.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to harden up.
- Cut into approximately 10 fingers and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
For more great recipes, click here.