For a refreshing dessert or just as a high-protein treat, this Raspberry Mousse recipe will leave you wishing you had just made more.
The ingredients list below should provide enough to make a serving for two people (or just one very hungry person).
Ingredients required to make this refreshing raspberry mousse
- 2 scoops of Raspberry Vegan Complete Protein Powder
- 8 tbsp dairy free yoghurt
- Freeze dried raspberries or fresh raspberries to serve
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk hard. The mixture will thicken and become smooth and creamy – use an electric whisk if needed.
- Serve immediately, spooned or piped into a glass, with a sprinkling of fresh raspberries or fresh raspberries.
Depending upon your choice of ingredients/accompaniments, each serving of raspberry mousse should provide around 25-30g of vegan protein and around 200-250 calories (PLEASE NOTE: These figures can vary dramatically if you choose higher calorie ingredients).
For more great recipes, click here.