For a delicious snack that you can eat at any time or enjoy while watching your favourite movie this quick and easy recipe will fit the bill.
Ingredients required to make this delicious Salted Chocolate Protein Popcorn
- 100g/2/3 cup popcorn kernels
- ½ scoop of Chocolate Salted Caramel Vegan Complete Protein
- 2 tbsp dairy free butter, melted
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Place the popcorn in a popcorn maker or large, greased saucepan with a lid.
- Cook the popcorn until all of the kernels have “popped”.
- Separately, mix the protein powder, butter and milk together until you have a smooth sauce.
- Dollop the sauce over the popcorn and stir thoroughly to coat. Sprinkle over the coconut sugar.
For more great recipes, click here.