What is a multi-vitamin?
A multivitamin is a dietary supplement that provides a convenient and comprehensive way to supplement essential vitamins and minerals that may be lacking in a person's daily diet. These supplements are designed to bridge potential nutritional gaps, ensuring that the body receives a balanced intake of vital nutrients.
What are the benefits of multi-vitamins?
Multivitamins are often used to support overall health and well-being, especially when dietary intake may be insufficient or when specific health conditions necessitate additional nutritional support.
The Veganicity Vegan Multivitamin and Mineral Tablet contains all of the essential nutrients needed for good health. It includes Vitamin A, C, D, E, B Complex, Minerals, Kelp and digestive nutrients. This simple, convenient Vegan multivitamin is perfect for maintaining good health and is our best-selling tablet product.
Who are multi-vitamins suitable for?
The best way to get the vitamins and minerals you need is through a healthy, varied diet containing the micro-nutrients you need, however, many people struggle to maintain a healthy lifestyle in today's high-paced environment, whilst many people have additional needs (such as pregnant women and those with health complications).
Ingredients and dosage
Recommended dosage: 1-2 tablets daily.
Each plant-based multivitamin tablet contains:
- Calcium (Phosphate) 75mg
- Magnesium (Carbonate) 50mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 125mg
- Iron (Ferrous Gluconate) 7.5mg
- Iodine (Kelp) 50µg
- Vitamin E (50iu) 33.5mg ë±-TE, (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate - GMO Free)
- Zinc (Gluconate) 5mg
- Potassium (Gluconate) 5mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 15mg
- Thiamin - Vitamin B1 (Hydrochloride) 15mg
- Pantothenic Acid - Vitamin B5 15mg, (Calcium d Pantothenate)
- Riboflavin - Vitamin B2 15mg
- Niacin - Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 15mg NE
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid 15mg
- Choline di Hydrogen Citrate 15mg, Inositol 15mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 12.5mg
- Selenium (Selenomethionine Preparation) 50µg
- Manganese (Gluconate) 1mg
- Vitamin A (25500iu) (Acetate) 757.5µg RE
- Betaine Hydrochloride 7.5mg
- Vitamin D (200iu) (Ergocalciferol Preparation) 5µg
- Chromium (Picolinate) 50µg
- Folic Acid (Folacin) 100µg
- Biotin 50µg, Molybdenum (Ammonium Molybdate) 25µg
- Vitamin B12 10µg
This supplement is vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, yeast-free, wheat-free and lactose-free.
Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy, varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. Store in a cool, dry place.
It is not recommended for pregnant women or anyone with a serious health condition. If in doubt please consult a qualified medical practitioner.