WHAT IS TURMERIC?
Turmeric is most widely known for its use as a spice in curries and other Indian dishes. It is a fine, yellow powder, made from the roots of the Curcuma longa plant.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TURMERIC?
Asian cultures have long been aware of the many benefits of turmeric, using them as remedies for many common ailments. Modern-day science has conducted many studies seeking to understand the benefits of turmeric. Among those identified as possible benefits are:
- Cancer prevention and fighting
- Easing arthritis and joint pains
- Diabetes prevention
- Improving skin health
WHAT ARE THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS?
Turmeric is the main ingredient, offering a range of health benefits when taken frequently and in conjunction with a healthy diet.
Bromelain helps to aid digestion and may ease inflammation.
Ginger Root contains natural Gingerols, which may help to maintain proper digestive health as well as help joint mobility and inflammation.
Black Pepper Extract (Piperine) increases the absorption of Turmeric by 2000% .
INGREDIENTS & DOSAGE
We recommend 1-2 capsules, daily. Each gelatin-free Vegan capsule contains :
- Turmeric 20:1 Extract 400mg [equivalent to: Turmeric 8000mg (which provides: 95% Curcumin 380mg)]
- Turmeric Root Powder 50mg
- Bromelain 8mg
- Black Pepper Extract 5.5mg [providing: 95% Piperine 5mg]
- Ginger Root 20:1 Extract 5mg [equal to: Ginger Root 100mg] (Ginger contains natural Gingerols).